IBIMA Proceedings are Indexed by:
All Previous IBIMA conferences’ proceedings since 2006 are listed in one or more of the following:
- The Thomson Reuters ISI Index to Scientific and Technical Proceedings® (ISTP®)
- The Thomson Reuters ISI Index to Scientific and Technical Proceedings (ISTP/ISI Proceedings)
- The Thomson Reuters ISI Index to Social Sciences & Humanities Proceedings® (ISSHP®)
- The Thomson Reuters ISI Index to Social Sciences & Humanities Proceedings (ISSHP/ISI Proceedings)
- The Thomson Reuters Index for Conference proceedings Citation index, social Sciences, and Humanities edition (Web of Science)
List of all IBIMA Conferences indexed Thomson Reuters database (6th-25th IBIMA Conferences).
NOTE: It is 39MB excel file in PDF that we have downloaded from Thomson Reuters website. When open the file, search for IBIMA conference as: International-Business-Information-Management-Association (with hyphens).
28th and 29th IBIMA are still under evaluation process.
Scopus® is a registered trademark of Elsevier B.V.
All Previous IBIMA conferences’ proceedings since 2005 at SCOPUS
Australian Research Council
Ranked by the prestigious Australian Research Council (ARC): Achieved Rank “B” at the latest ERA 2010.